-
Sony Vegas 9.0 Rendering Issue
Hello, I am unsure what’s happening. I’ve been trying to render a video for a while now, but each time I attempt it, I get a different error – C++ runtime error, a simple crash or otherwise. I typically just use the “Upload to Youtube option” but this time it’s not working. It will render the first frames of the text slides but when it hits video clips it stops dead and crashes. I restarted and copy-pasted the timeline multiple times, did a fresh upload of video files to try again and even reprocessed some old videos to test if my graphics were okay. The video itself rendered into a very low-quality resolution using the less-than-perfect MP4 settings, but not anywhere near where I wanted it. I also tried rendering some raw video I took for this video and it started rendering frames, so I suspect something is causing it to stop dead here. Anyone else ever see this or can help?
I am using Windows Vista 64-bit version
Nvidia 250 GT
Sony Vegas 9.0(B?) – Legal version BTW
80 GB Hard Drive
4 GB RAM