Creative Communities of the World Forums

The peer to peer support community for media production professionals.

Activity › Forums › VEGAS Pro › Sony Vegas 12 keeps crashing when I import/open files

  • Sony Vegas 12 keeps crashing when I import/open files

    Posted by Michelle Savinovich on June 30, 2013 at 4:15 pm

    Recently, about a week ago, Vegas has been acting up. Whenever I try to import a file, either it be a video file or just a picture, Vegas crashes and I have to shut it down. Before, I didn’t have any problems but now I can’t even edit. Here’s a video of my problem:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HuenzAFPSsg&feature=youtu.be

    Other info:
    I use a Windows 8 x64-bit laptop with 8 GB RAM (7.88 GB usable). The files that I try to import are wmv, avi, jpeg, png, mov, and mpeg.

    Please help!

    Mike Kujbida replied 13 years, 2 months ago 3 Members · 5 Replies
  • 5 Replies

We use anonymous cookies to give you the best experience we can.
Our Privacy policy | GDPR Policy