Creative Communities of the World Forums

The peer to peer support community for media production professionals.

Activity › Forums › VEGAS Pro › Sony Vegas 10 and Waves plugin Q10

  • Sony Vegas 10 and Waves plugin Q10

    Posted by Phil Brown on September 15, 2011 at 3:41 pm

    I have Sony Vegas 10 and Waves graphic EQ plugin Q10.

    I have a mic and a mini-PA system plugged into my laptop mic & ear sockets.

    I want to use the Q10 to add effects to the live audio output but I do not need to record the audio for now.

    I am new to both these software but I have installed Vegas and the plugin. But I do not know what to do next to set up the software.

    Can anyone give me a step-by-step help on how I can do this?

    Phil Brown replied 15 years ago 1 Member · 0 Replies
  • 0 Replies

Sorry, there were no replies found.

We use anonymous cookies to give you the best experience we can.
Our Privacy policy | GDPR Policy