Creative Communities of the World Forums

The peer to peer support community for media production professionals.

Activity › Forums › VEGAS Pro › Sony has done an excellent job on the Vegas 9.0a Update.

  • Sony has done an excellent job on the Vegas 9.0a Update.

    Posted by Steve Rhoden on July 22, 2009 at 1:01 am

    That is indeed a very long list of necessary fixes
    from the team and i am glad many users now will be
    a bit more at ease with a more stable and fluent
    workflow. They are certainly listening to their customers.

    Steve Rhoden
    (Cow Leader)
    Creative Arts Director and Film Maker.
    Project Samples at:
    http://www.youtube.com/hentys

    Norman Willis replied 17 years, 2 months ago 2 Members · 2 Replies
  • 2 Replies
  • Norman Willis

    July 22, 2009 at 4:44 am

    I have not had time to install the update yet, but I am just impressed, because I have not had a single crash with Vegas 9.0. I was expecting several, but have not had even a single one.

    Norman Willis
    http://www.nazareneisrael.org
    servant@nazareneisrael.org

  • Norman Willis

    July 22, 2009 at 2:38 pm

    I had crashes with 8.0 and 8.1 every time I went to use them, but have not had a single crash with 9.0 yet. Excellent work, Sony.

We use anonymous cookies to give you the best experience we can.
Our Privacy policy | GDPR Policy