Creative Communities of the World Forums

The peer to peer support community for media production professionals.

Activity › Forums › Adobe Photoshop › Slow Multi-layer File

  • Slow Multi-layer File

    Posted by Jessica_call on June 6, 2007 at 3:42 pm

    Hello,
    I have a Photoshop CS2 file that has many layers and I have a two part question:
    1. Is there a way to find out how many layers a photoshop document has?
    2. Is the number of layers directly related to the amount of RAM the file is using and can I reduce that use of RAM without removing the layers? I have tried layer comps but there are many layers I can’t remove.

    Any help would be appreciated! Thanks for your time!
    Jessica

    Jessica_call replied 19 years, 4 months ago 1 Member · 0 Replies
  • 0 Replies

Sorry, there were no replies found.

We use anonymous cookies to give you the best experience we can.
Our Privacy policy | GDPR Policy