Creative Communities of the World Forums

The peer to peer support community for media production professionals.

Activity › Forums › AJA Video Systems › Setting audio to 16 bit (instead of 24 bit) in the “8 bit to dv” Kona LHe capture setting in FCP

  • Setting audio to 16 bit (instead of 24 bit) in the “8 bit to dv” Kona LHe capture setting in FCP

    Posted by Khashyar Darvich on June 3, 2006 at 1:48 am

    Hi Everyone,

    I am capturing BetaSP footage to incorporate in a DV project in Final Cut Pro, and I am using the “8 bit to DV” setting, which converts the BetaSP to DV.

    I am noticing, however, that although the captured audio is 48Khz, it is at 24 bit.

    Is there going to be a problem mixing 24 bit audio (at 48khz) with the alredy captured DV (which is 48 khz and 16bit)?

    I tried to find a way to change the capture setting from 24bit to 16 bit, but the settings would not let me do this.

    Thanks for the feedback,

    Khashyar

    Khashyar Darvich replied 20 years, 4 months ago 1 Member · 0 Replies
  • 0 Replies

Sorry, there were no replies found.

We use anonymous cookies to give you the best experience we can.
Our Privacy policy | GDPR Policy