Creative Communities of the World Forums

The peer to peer support community for media production professionals.

Activity › Forums › Blackmagic Design › Seeing Double

  • Seeing Double

    Posted by Buggy Buggman on April 7, 2012 at 2:50 am

    After a lengthy hiatus, I recently got my Intensity Pro up and running again. A long while ago, it stopped functioning either due to the latest Leopard version upgrade or because of damage to the card itself from a cleaning mishap or unrelated hardware installations.

    However, now that I have it running again, there’s a double image in Media Express, one atop the other. Furthermore, I’m getting dropped frames when that hasn’t happened before. Needless to say, I’m running a Mac with all the latest updates, including the latest Decklink/Multibridge/Media Express/Intensity firmware updates (presumably).

    Screenshot of the issue: https://i.imgur.com/s1UFO.jpg

    Media Express 2.3
    DeckLink 7.9.5
    Multibridge 7.2
    Intensity 3.9.4
    MacOSX 10.6.8

    View post on imgur.com

    Buggy Buggman replied 13 years, 8 months ago 2 Members · 2 Replies
  • 2 Replies
  • Jim Meyer

    February 2, 2013 at 6:38 am

    I’m having the same issue. Can anyone help?

  • Buggy Buggman

    February 2, 2013 at 8:35 am

    It turns out that I thought I was streaming 1080i at 59.94. As it turned out, it works better using 1080p at 29.97. Check your Blackmagic Design settings in System Preferences if you’re using Mac.

We use anonymous cookies to give you the best experience we can.
Our Privacy policy | GDPR Policy