Creative Communities of the World Forums

The peer to peer support community for media production professionals.

Activity › Forums › Apple Final Cut Pro Legacy › Script/app that counts render time in FCP 7.0.3

  • Script/app that counts render time in FCP 7.0.3

    Posted by Chris Stevens on November 15, 2012 at 7:35 pm

    Is anyone aware of a script/application that can keep track of how much time is spent rendering within FCP? Just trying to keep better track of edit vs render times for billing reasons.

    I tend to be multi tasking so I’ll hit render in FCP, jump over to AE and work there and when I come back to FCP I’m not sure exactly how long the render really took.

    Any ideas? Anyone feel up to writing one if it doesn’t exist somewhere?

    Rafael Amador replied 13 years, 10 months ago 2 Members · 1 Reply
  • 1 Reply

We use anonymous cookies to give you the best experience we can.
Our Privacy policy | GDPR Policy