Creative Communities of the World Forums

The peer to peer support community for media production professionals.

Activity › Forums › Maxon Cinema 4D › Saving rendered image of the 3D object with transparent background.

  • Saving rendered image of the 3D object with transparent background.

    Posted by Hawkowski on March 3, 2006 at 11:24 am

    I have some static 3D object in my Cinema 4D that I want to render into GIF (or any other image format that support transparency – I do not know which one-) file. I am only interested with the object, not the background, and I want the background to be transparent in the final saved image.

    Can you advice me how can I do this?

    Regards,

    Roberto Hawkowski

    Hawkowski replied 20 years, 7 months ago 2 Members · 2 Replies
  • 2 Replies

We use anonymous cookies to give you the best experience we can.
Our Privacy policy | GDPR Policy