Creative Communities of the World Forums

The peer to peer support community for media production professionals.

Activity › Forums › Broadcasting › RTS 802 System

  • RTS 802 System

    Posted by Carl Budrecki on September 6, 2013 at 4:19 pm

    We bought a used 802 system, and I’m working on getting things set up for our use. I was able to find the manual online, and have been doing ok with programming, but the manual I found only goes up to firmware version 4.7. On power-up, one of my boxes shows it is v5.6, I have another box that does not show the firmware version on start-up, and 3 others that are all 4.7.

    I’m hoping to find someone with some knowledge of these units. Possibly a more current manual with firmware 5.6 updates?

    My main concern, though, is the box that doesn’t show the firmware version at start-up. When I go into setup mode, special functions, only button 1/1 (1 talk) flashes and nothing else. I want to setup the Talk/Mic On feature, but that is button 1/2 (2 Talk). Any ideas?

    I also curious as to what the Cold Start function does. I noticed two of the units have the Cold Start switch enabled, and would like to know what exactly “cold start” means.

    Carl Budrecki replied 13 years ago 1 Member · 0 Replies
  • 0 Replies

Sorry, there were no replies found.

We use anonymous cookies to give you the best experience we can.
Our Privacy policy | GDPR Policy