Creative Communities of the World Forums

The peer to peer support community for media production professionals.

Activity › Forums › Adobe After Effects › Rotate an Element 3D particle array around another Element layer

  • Rotate an Element 3D particle array around another Element layer

    Posted by Jesse Wekerle on October 20, 2015 at 5:57 pm

    I am trying to rotate an Element 3D particle array around another Element layer. Normally I would achieve this effect with CC Cylinder, but I believe this is not possible with an Element layer, as I cannot choose to render just the inside or outside of the array to place outside part behind the object I am rotating around. HELP!

    Cassius Marques replied 10 years, 11 months ago 2 Members · 1 Reply
  • 1 Reply

We use anonymous cookies to give you the best experience we can.
Our Privacy policy | GDPR Policy