Creative Communities of the World Forums

The peer to peer support community for media production professionals.

Activity › Forums › VEGAS Pro › Rendering Problems

  • John Rofrano

    July 23, 2011 at 6:05 pm

    [Joshua Jorgensen] ” I rendered an audio file the other day and now when I try to render a video file, the render properties are always choosing an audio setting?”

    Vegas remembers the last setting that you used. Just change it back to your video template and it will remember that (until you switch again).

    ~jr

    http://www.johnrofrano.com
    http://www.vasst.com

  • Joshua Jorgensen

    July 23, 2011 at 7:14 pm

    I tried that and the rendering process is still defaulting as mp3 audio. I tried creating a new project with the properties as a video. I rendered it and Vegas still continues to try and render a mp3 audio file?

  • Steve Rhoden

    July 23, 2011 at 7:58 pm

    Have you restarted Vegas after you rendered out a video file?
    As mentioned, afterwards it will remember your last rendered format.

    Steve Rhoden
    (Cow Leader)
    Film Maker
    Filmex Creative Media.
    1-876-832-4956

  • Joshua Jorgensen

    July 23, 2011 at 8:31 pm

    Yes, I did restart the program numerous times and tried changing the video formats and I tried different video files and Vegas still is trying to render an audio format?

We use anonymous cookies to give you the best experience we can.
Our Privacy policy | GDPR Policy