Creative Communities of the World Forums

The peer to peer support community for media production professionals.

Activity › Forums › DaVinci Resolve › Render Issues

  • Render Issues

    Posted by Harold Erkins on April 8, 2012 at 5:21 am

    I shot a project on a Canon 7D and converted the files to Apple Prores 422 (HQ). I proceeded to load my sequence from fcp into davinci via xml. All the footage was 24fps. After grading the footage I went to render and the only frame rate option was 25fps. Does anyone know what I’m doing wrong.

    Also another issue I found when rendering a whole sequence davinci automatically excludes some clips. Im not sure what thats about either.

    Harold Erkins replied 14 years, 5 months ago 1 Member · 0 Replies
  • 0 Replies

Sorry, there were no replies found.

We use anonymous cookies to give you the best experience we can.
Our Privacy policy | GDPR Policy