Creative Communities of the World Forums

The peer to peer support community for media production professionals.

Activity › Forums › VEGAS Pro › Render in 720P but uploads to youtube at either 360p or 480p

  • Render in 720P but uploads to youtube at either 360p or 480p

    Posted by Nick Kui on April 30, 2015 at 2:14 am

    I record in either 720p or 1080p, then I throw it into Sony Vegas Platinum 13 and render it either in 720p or 1080p and when I upload it to youtube it turns out its 360p or 480p. I have NO idea what causes this, I have spent hours trying different codecs, different rendering settings.

    I have made sure in the properties that everything is at “best” quality and the resolution is all good.

    Steve Rhoden replied 11 years, 5 months ago 2 Members · 1 Reply
  • 1 Reply
  • Steve Rhoden

    April 30, 2015 at 12:12 pm

    That probably is just the default resolution set on youtube, there is
    a small gear icon at the bottom of each video on youtube for selecting
    the resolution you want to view it in.

    Steve Rhoden (Cow Leader)
    Film Maker & VFX Artist.
    Owner of Filmex Creative Media.
    Samples of my Work and Company can be seen here:
    https://www.facebook.com/FilmexCreativeMedia

We use anonymous cookies to give you the best experience we can.
Our Privacy policy | GDPR Policy