Creative Communities of the World Forums

The peer to peer support community for media production professionals.

Activity › Forums › Panasonic Cameras › Really confused on capture/edit settings for 24pa

  • Really confused on capture/edit settings for 24pa

    Posted by Shane Patterson on August 10, 2009 at 12:57 am

    Alright, I’m confused on how to edit/capture my project.

    Info: shot on DVX100B, anamorphic squeeze mode, 24pa, Final Cut for editing.

    Now for capture settings, I’m pretty sure I need to check the 2:3:3:2 pulldown removal setting. Is that correct? If that’s so, then I don’t choose anamorphic capture? Or capture at 23.98? Just the pulldown removal?

    And for editing on the timeline, what do I choose? 23.98? 23.98 anamorphic? Do I choose anamorphic for any of these settings or does Final Cut know automatically?

    Please let me know!

    Shane Patterson replied 17 years, 1 month ago 1 Member · 0 Replies
  • 0 Replies

Sorry, there were no replies found.

We use anonymous cookies to give you the best experience we can.
Our Privacy policy | GDPR Policy