Creative Communities of the World Forums

The peer to peer support community for media production professionals.

Activity › Forums › Panasonic Cameras › reading the memory card in the MacI

  • reading the memory card in the MacI

    Posted by Al Sutton on March 4, 2010 at 11:51 pm

    I shot about 2 hours of footage; when I imported the data from the card to my Mac, only the 2nd hour came through. It seems, for some reason, the 1st hour ended up in “.mts” format vs. “.mov” format. I was led to buy software, “voltaic” to convert it, which took a long time to convert, and the footage ended up out of synch. Furthermore, “Voltaic” would quit suddenly, so it now is not working. Any suggestions for any of it. I am relatively new to this.

    Noah Kadner replied 16 years, 7 months ago 2 Members · 3 Replies
  • 3 Replies

We use anonymous cookies to give you the best experience we can.
Our Privacy policy | GDPR Policy