Creative Communities of the World Forums

The peer to peer support community for media production professionals.

Activity › Forums › Panasonic Cameras › Question about used HVX 200A

  • Question about used HVX 200A

    Posted by Zack Hill on November 18, 2009 at 9:14 pm

    Hello, had a question about the HVX 200A.
    Looking to upgrade my current camera, the Sony HVR V1U, as my primary client will no longer except HDV…
    Found an used HVX200a from a studio, great package, two 32gig cards, reader, 4 batteries, wide angle lens, case, manuals, etc. for 4200.

    Camera is rated good to excellent. It has 159 hours on it. Is that a lot of hours?
    I have never looked at the meter on my V1U, ( I will when I get home )

    I have also never bought an used camera, always new, but this package new would be at least 8grand.
    Anyways, any insight would be appreciated.
    Zeech

    Zack Hill replied 16 years, 10 months ago 2 Members · 2 Replies
  • 2 Replies

We use anonymous cookies to give you the best experience we can.
Our Privacy policy | GDPR Policy