Creative Communities of the World Forums

The peer to peer support community for media production professionals.

Activity › Forums › VEGAS Pro › problem with sony vegas pro 15 with the colours of my video

  • Lee Doucet

    March 26, 2019 at 12:50 am

    Variable Bit Rate is 101% ignorable. That is not going to be the issue.

    Variable Framerates can cause issues in some NLEs, but VEGAS Pro has – at least in my experience – handled that type of footage with ease; even while other NLEs (Avid, Premiere, Resolve, etc.) failed to do so (Premiere has been updated to better handle that type of media). Still, I’d look into that as a possible issue (I did not download the OP’s file, so I cannot say if the file even has this MediaInfo tag on it).

Page 2 of 2

We use anonymous cookies to give you the best experience we can.
Our Privacy policy | GDPR Policy