-
Probelm with Video Input- No Video Error
I’m having trouble with a new AJA Io LA install. I have the unit hooked up to an old Umatic VTR with composite outputs. I have installed the driver and the control panel. The control panel can see the I/O and it allows me to set options. I even updated the Firmware with the Control panel. The problem I’m having, is that the control panel never see’s my incoming video. It never changes from ‘no video’ The video present light is on, on the IO front panel. I have my Sync generator hooked up, and the video on my NTSC monitor is working fine, and looks great. Final Cut says it cannot find the IO Device when I start FCP. (FCP 5.04 , OS X 10.4.8, IO Driver 3.0, Control panel 1.1)
Summary: IO talks to control panel. Video is flowing through the IO on Analog ports. Signal will not return over the firewire cable to FCP. I can use the PROC amp with the control panel. FCP does not see the device.
Any ideas?
Thanks,
Scott