Creative Communities of the World Forums

The peer to peer support community for media production professionals.

Activity › Forums › Adobe Illustrator › Printing color seperation proofs

  • Nomis

    December 1, 2005 at 9:47 am

    You could set your art up in Indesign or quark, and print seperations from there.

  • Jon Herron

    December 1, 2005 at 11:05 pm

    Yeah…but there has there has to be a way in Illustrator CS, Im going off an old Illustrator 9.0 Classroom in a Book,(I know I need a new book) and it says all you have to do is FILE>PRINT
    Choose seperate from output Menu
    Select Printer
    and Print

    I see these options in CS, but they’re greyed out without the selection of a PPD
    There has to be something like this in CS

We use anonymous cookies to give you the best experience we can.
Our Privacy policy | GDPR Policy