Creative Communities of the World Forums

The peer to peer support community for media production professionals.

Forums Adobe Premiere Pro Premiere Pro CS6 & AJA IoXT (AJA Adobe Drivers 10.3)

• Premiere Pro CS6 & AJA IoXT (AJA Adobe Drivers 10.3)

• Mark Maness

October 9, 2012 at 9:40 pm

Hey All!

I hope some here has seen this. We have two iMac systems that are identical in its setups BUT… I have one system that is having audio issues inside of Premiere Pro. We are crackles, pops, drops outs and sometimes the audio completely drops out – dead silence. The audio meters are showing a signal but the AJA IoXT is not getting any audio.

Both systems are thoroughly maintained. The system with all the troubles… I’ve uninstalled, reset permissions, scanned the disk using DiskWarrior, reinstalled the software (Premiere Pro and the AJA Drivers). I’ve gone thru to check to see if it was setup correctly in the Preferences inside of Premiere. Everything checks out great BUT… the audio is a serious problem on this system.

Has anyone seen anything like this?

MacOS 10.8.2
    iMac 3.4 GHz i7
    16 gig of RAM
    Promise Pegasus 12 TB RAID
    AJA IoXT connected directly to computer, not routed thru Promise Pegasus 12TB RAID

Wayne Carey
    Schazam Productions
    https://web.mac.com/schazamproductions
    schazamproductions@mac.com

• Drew James

October 11, 2012 at 6:53 pm

Have you tried throwing away the preferences? (user/Library/App support/Adobe/Premiere Pro/6.0)

I had some of the same audio issues and throwing away the preferences fixed the issue for me.

• Mark Maness

October 11, 2012 at 7:06 pm

Thanks, Drew.

I have done this, too. I even installed the new drivers that came available yesterday (10/10/12) – version 10.4.1. I replaced both the AJA IoXT and the Adobe drivers to the new 10.4.1 versions. I’m still getting the same audio issues after configuring to AJA and Adobe’s readme files on this subject.

I’m stumped!

Wayne Carey
    Schazam Productions
    schazamproductions@mac.com

Viewing 1 - 3 of 3 posts

We use anonymous cookies to give you the best experience we can.
Our Privacy policy | GDPR Policy