Creative Communities of the World Forums

The peer to peer support community for media production professionals.

Forums Adobe Premiere Pro Premiere Pro CC 2020 – Scrubbing playback audio error

• Premiere Pro CC 2020 – Scrubbing playback audio error

• Samuel Mariani

January 10, 2021 at 5:12 pm

Hello everyone,

I upgraded to the 2020 suite recently and a strange thing occurred while scrubbing the playhead over my timeline with the “Play audio while scrubbing” box checked.

As I scrub forward on the timeline from over any nested clip with audio, I would hear everything from that point on (including the entire length of the clip my playhead was “standing on”). However if I scrub from the same point backwards on the timeline, the other nested clips won’t play audio, even the ones pointing to the same sequence of the one I was originally “standing on”. Is this some new software dynamics? Anyone having a similar issue?

I’ve tried rendering the audio for the whole sequence like I’ve seen suggested in older threads, but the problem persists.

The only turn-around I see is not solving the problem, but “un-nesting” every sequence, which works terrible for me because I am used to Match Frame constantly to synced nested sequences.

This problem slowed me a lot.
    Please let me know if anyone has any ideias.

Thanks,
    Samu

PS.: I’ve been consulting this forum for ages but this is my first post. Thanks for being there when I needed, I’ll try to be a good member 😀

Viewing 1 of 1 posts

We use anonymous cookies to give you the best experience we can.
Our Privacy policy | GDPR Policy