Creative Communities of the World Forums

The peer to peer support community for media production professionals.

Activity › Forums › Adobe Premiere Pro › PP2 and Windows Media Center 2005

  • PP2 and Windows Media Center 2005

    Posted by Ritchm on March 22, 2006 at 7:11 pm

    I noticed on Adobe’s website that “Windows Media Center 2005” isn’t listed as an operating system for running PP2, just Windows XP. I know that “Media Center” is based on Windows XP Pro, so I was wondering if PP2 will work with it? Anybody been using Media Center and PP2 for awhile without problems?

    Thanks,
    Ritch

    Aanarav Sareen replied 20 years, 6 months ago 2 Members · 1 Reply
  • 1 Reply
  • Aanarav Sareen

    March 22, 2006 at 8:16 pm

    Works fine on my smaller laptop. No noticable difference.

We use anonymous cookies to give you the best experience we can.
Our Privacy policy | GDPR Policy