Creative Communities of the World Forums

The peer to peer support community for media production professionals.

Activity › Forums › Adobe Premiere Pro › PP CS6 unable to scale any image more than 600%

  • PP CS6 unable to scale any image more than 600%

    Posted by Nick Natteau on December 28, 2012 at 5:14 pm

    In FCP7, I could scale to any %, but for some reason PP CS6 doesn’t allow me to go past 600%. Is there a way to change that value? Or should all moves on stills be done in After Effects?

    The reason I was hoping to keep my moves on stills in PP, is because if I need to go back and tweak my moves, I figured it would be faster to stay in the same program rather than have to round trip back and forth between AE and PP.

    Nick Natteau replied 13 years, 8 months ago 2 Members · 2 Replies
  • 2 Replies

We use anonymous cookies to give you the best experience we can.
Our Privacy policy | GDPR Policy