- May 24, 2005 at 2:04 am
I know 4.04 has been out a while, but I just got around to my first project using it and I have found the following problem:
1. Place a couple of objects in a scene
2. Set each object to a different set
3. Go back to the main Invigorator screen (not options, just by pressing F3 in AE)
4. Select the object icon to rotate the objects
5. Try to select any set (normally says None). It will not select anything, it will just say “none” and won’t move any sets.
I do not remember this doing this under v3.x
- May 31, 2005 at 2:38 pm
Yes, this seems to be a small bug (Zax is aware of it and I’m sure he’s addressing it) … You’ll have to select the set piece with the arrow key – then it’ll work.
Log in to reply.