- February 16, 2006 at 10:12 pm
i’m making a simple flag that is anchored on the right.
but i’m seeing polygons in my material?
why is this?
i don’t see them when i use the default settings where the flag is anchored on the left.
- February 16, 2006 at 11:25 pm
Chances are, you’ll need to switch your “Meshing Style” parameter to “Left.”
Try the following:
1. Open the 3D Flag Options window.
2. Locate the “Meshing Style” menu on the right-hand side of the Options window.
3. Select “Left.”
4. Click the OK button to close the Options window.
Let us know if you have any more questions.
Log in to reply.