-
PLEASE…I need some help with this advanced photo manipulation…
Your help would be very appreciated. I have been searching up and down the internet for an answer to this question, can you tell me specifically what to do to acheive the following effects for the attached photo links:
1) Harsh Times Poster: I know its composited, but Im not talking about that, what did they do to Christian Bales face to make it look like wax? How did they take a normal photo and do that?
2) Casino Royale Poster: Again what did they do to his face? I am not talking about shadows, just what they did to make him look like wax.
3) The Departed Poster: What did they do to Matt Damons Face to make him look like wax?/ Also to Leos Face…
4) King Arthur Poster: On this picture there is a before and after with Kiera Knightly, what did they do to her skin to give her the extra “how did they do that”??
Please help me find out whats going on here! I wish you all the best thanks for your time and help! God Bless!
POSTER LINKS:
Harsh Times Poster: https://www.impawards.com/2006/harsh_times.html
Casino Royale Poster: https://www.impawards.com/2006/casino_royale.html
The Departed Poster: https://www.impawards.com/2006/departed_ver7.html
King Arthur Poster: https://www.posterwire.com/image.php?img_full=/wp-content/images/keira_king_arthur.jpg&img_title=King%20Arthur%20poster
Thanks Again