Creative Communities of the World Forums

The peer to peer support community for media production professionals.

Activity › Forums › Blackmagic Design › Playback device to use with Eizo ColorEdge CG223W

  • Playback device to use with Eizo ColorEdge CG223W

    Posted by Carl Lohman on November 21, 2012 at 10:43 am

    Hello!
    I have just bought a grading monitor (Eizo ColorEdge CG223W), a Black Magic Intensity Pro and I use Resolve Lite for grading. The problem I had was when I used the intensity pro to playback from resolve, my monitor looked like it had a Pink/Green tint even when I disconnected it from the BM card and used it as a desktop monitor.
    I looked on some forums and found out that the intensity pro only outputted YUV and my monitor only supports RGB. I have heard that the BM HDLink 3D Displayport will work, but I’m not completely sure it will.
    My question is, will it work and are there any cheaper options?

    Carl Lohman replied 13 years, 10 months ago 2 Members · 2 Replies
  • 2 Replies
  • Bob Zelin

    November 21, 2012 at 4:56 pm

    you own an EIZO – one of the most expensive monitors, and $470 for the Blackmagic is expensive ?

    Bob Zelin

  • Carl Lohman

    November 21, 2012 at 6:32 pm

    The Eizo ColorEdge CG223W is worth 1499$. The HDLink for 470$ is expensive for me.

We use anonymous cookies to give you the best experience we can.
Our Privacy policy | GDPR Policy