Creative Communities of the World Forums

The peer to peer support community for media production professionals.

Activity › Forums › JVC Cameras › Pixel Compensation for dead pixels in HM700. Classico procedure not workng with new firmware ?

  • Pixel Compensation for dead pixels in HM700. Classico procedure not workng with new firmware ?

    Posted by Marcello Mazzilli on May 9, 2010 at 1:18 pm

    I own a HM700 and I am not able anymore to do the PIXEL COMPENSATION procedure.
    I have a dead pixel. I’ve done this procedure before but seams not possible with this new firmware.

    I have Firmware SPL1030 V0301.
    I do the correct procedure:

    1) Switch on while holding DISPLAY button
    2) Press FOCUS ASSIST on the body and MENU together.
    3) Enter ADVANCED MENU

    The option is there (in second position) but if I go up or down it skippes it.
    I just cannot select PIXEL COMPENSATION.

    Any ideas?

    siRoma di Marcello Mazzilli
    Corporate video productions in Italy
    http://www.siroma.com

    Marcello Mazzilli replied 16 years, 4 months ago 2 Members · 2 Replies
  • 2 Replies
  • Lou Caputo

    May 9, 2010 at 6:04 pm

    Did you set the camera to 720p60 record mode?

  • Marcello Mazzilli

    May 9, 2010 at 6:28 pm

    You’re right. Now it works. Thanks!

    siRoma di Marcello Mazzilli
    Corporate video productions in Italy
    http://www.siroma.com

We use anonymous cookies to give you the best experience we can.
Our Privacy policy | GDPR Policy