Creative Communities of the World Forums

The peer to peer support community for media production professionals.

Activity › Forums › Adobe Photoshop › Photoshop CS2 Batch Conversion Issue

  • Photoshop CS2 Batch Conversion Issue

    Posted by Moulinfilms on February 15, 2007 at 5:11 am

    I’m trying to convert .ai files to tiffs using actions in photoshop CS2. I tried it by accessing the Batch command in Photoshop’s FIle menu, as well as in Bridge>Tools>Photoshop>Batch and encoutered problems both times.

    In CS I have no problems, using the File>Batch command. This has been my procedure in CS;

    Create a new action. Record
    Open a file from the folder I want to process.
    Choose Save As, selecting the type of file.
    Stopping Action Record.
    When I go to File>Batch and point to the Source and Destination folders, everything works fine.

    In CS2, either with File>Batch or Bridge>Batch only the Original File – the one I used to record the action is opened and saved repeatedly.

    Richard Harrington replied 19 years, 7 months ago 2 Members · 1 Reply
  • 1 Reply
  • Richard Harrington

    February 23, 2007 at 4:51 am

    Use the Image Processpr Script in the File menu

We use anonymous cookies to give you the best experience we can.
Our Privacy policy | GDPR Policy