Creative Communities of the World Forums

The peer to peer support community for media production professionals.

Activity › Forums › RE:Vision Effects › Pete and Shin – Nice to see you again

  • Pete and Shin – Nice to see you again

    Posted by Aharon Rabinowitz on September 22, 2006 at 3:13 pm

    Hi guys – I just want to say that it was great seeing you guys again at IBC. Hopefully I didn’t cough on you too much, and that you made it out without getting sick.

    Take it easy!

    Aharon

    —————————————-
    Aharon Rabinowitz
    aharon(AT)yahoo(DOT)com
    http://www.allbetsareoff.com
    —————————————-
    Creative Cow Master Series DVD
    particleIllusion Fusion Volume 1
    available @ http://www.pIllusionFusion.com

    Peter Litwinowicz replied 20 years ago 2 Members · 2 Replies
  • 2 Replies
  • Aharon Rabinowitz

    September 22, 2006 at 3:17 pm

    Pierre – I didn’t realize you were active on this list – I just saw your name. It was great seeing you too!

    Looking forward to the next conference (well, maybe not exactly looking forward to the long days, but at least it’s nice to hang out with you guys).

    —————————————-
    Aharon Rabinowitz
    aharon(AT)yahoo(DOT)com
    http://www.allbetsareoff.com
    —————————————-
    Creative Cow Master Series DVD
    particleIllusion Fusion Volume 1
    available @ http://www.pIllusionFusion.com

  • Peter Litwinowicz

    September 26, 2006 at 11:49 pm

    Good to see you too!

    ‘Til next time,
    Pete

We use anonymous cookies to give you the best experience we can.
Our Privacy policy | GDPR Policy