Creative Communities of the World Forums

The peer to peer support community for media production professionals.

Activity › Forums › Panasonic Cameras › Panasonic AG-DVX100 hard to get in Australia…

  • Panasonic AG-DVX100 hard to get in Australia…

    Posted by Broooce on May 19, 2007 at 1:17 am

    I really don’t care for all the new hidef formats; I just want a good standard definition cam (in PAL format) that can be edited quickly on a mainstream-ish PC (I definitely want miniDV).

    Is there any good equivalent (or better) cam selling now? I don’t want to spend any more than 3,000 Australian dollars. I can be convinced to spend more, but really I just want to clean, good footage with lots of manual controls.

    Apologies if this belongs in another forum. Any help appreciated…

    Broooce replied 19 years, 4 months ago 1 Member · 0 Replies
  • 0 Replies

Sorry, there were no replies found.

We use anonymous cookies to give you the best experience we can.
Our Privacy policy | GDPR Policy