Creative Communities of the World Forums

The peer to peer support community for media production professionals.

Activity › Forums › Panasonic Cameras › P2 720p 24p import error

  • P2 720p 24p import error

    Posted by Jonathan Ingle on October 10, 2009 at 3:59 am

    I shot footage on an HVX200 in 720p 24p and I have the complete file structure and can view all the footage in both the FCP viewer and the P2CMS viewer, but I can’t seem to capture this footage from either programs. I also tried copying the raw footage back onto the P2 card to capture through VTR but I don’t have write capabilities on the card for some reason.

    Can someone please help me capture this footage?
    or at least show me how to get the footage back on the card?

    Thanks

    BallofClay

    Jeremy Garchow replied 16 years, 11 months ago 2 Members · 3 Replies
  • 3 Replies

We use anonymous cookies to give you the best experience we can.
Our Privacy policy | GDPR Policy