Creative Communities of the World Forums

The peer to peer support community for media production professionals.

Activity › Forums › Adobe Premiere Pro › Old Panasonic AG HVX 200 unable to connect to 2018 Macbook Pro

  • Old Panasonic AG HVX 200 unable to connect to 2018 Macbook Pro

    Posted by Thomas Koker on August 3, 2020 at 11:46 pm

    I have tried various set-ups (2 in all) with no connection. I used both the Windows plug and 1394 IEEE to USB to Thunderbolt. Is this a lost cause?

    TJ Koker

    Thomas Koker replied 6 years, 1 month ago 2 Members · 2 Replies
  • 2 Replies
  • Tero Ahlfors

    August 5, 2020 at 10:02 am

    Firewire is dead. Get a PCMCIA card reader.

  • Thomas Koker

    August 5, 2020 at 3:55 pm

    I was afraid of that. Thanks.

    TJ Koker

We use anonymous cookies to give you the best experience we can.
Our Privacy policy | GDPR Policy