Creative Communities of the World Forums

The peer to peer support community for media production professionals.

Activity › Forums › Adobe After Effects › Old 1960’s tv look

  • Old 1960’s tv look

    Posted by Dennis Smith on October 25, 2012 at 11:30 pm

    How can I create the look of 1960’s tv? The best references would be JFK’s Funeral and The Beatles on Ed Sullivan. The Red Hot Chili Peppers used it on the Dani California video. Can someone give me some advice please?

    Dennis Smith replied 13 years, 11 months ago 2 Members · 2 Replies
  • 2 Replies
  • John Cuevas

    October 26, 2012 at 2:08 am

    There were a lot of 60’s looks in the Dani California video, is there a particular look you are trying to achieve? Here’s the video, if you could tell us the timecode it will be easier.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sb5aq5HcS1A

    Johnny Cuevas, Editor
    Thinkck.com

    “I have not failed 700 times. I have succeeded in proving that those 700 ways will not work. When I have eliminated the ways that will not work, I will find the way that will work.”
    —THOMAS EDISON on inventing the light bulb.

    Some contents or functionalities here are not available due to your cookie preferences!

    This happens because the functionality/content marked as “Google Youtube” uses cookies that you choosed to keep disabled. In order to view this content or use this functionality, please enable cookies: click here to open your cookie preferences.

  • Dennis Smith

    October 26, 2012 at 8:02 am

    I’m sorry I should have been more specific on Dani California. Look at the part with The Beatles. The live tv gives them shadows. Check at 0:27

We use anonymous cookies to give you the best experience we can.
Our Privacy policy | GDPR Policy