- April 28, 2021 at 11:13 am
Here’s an odd thing that just popped up. When I add something to the timeline- using either the shortcuts Q,W,E, etc, or hit the corresponding symbol with the mouse, I am suddenly looking at about an hour past my edit, according the counter. There is nothing there, but that’s what I see. If I hit the spacebar (play) I am back to where I made the edit. Any idea what’s going on there? BTW, if I drag the clip to the timeline, it works normally.
- April 28, 2021 at 11:46 am
I have the same problem, except I’m cutting a short. When I use those shortcuts it jumps way towards the tail.
- April 28, 2021 at 12:15 pm
Two things to try:
1) Make a new Project and copy and paste your current Project in to the new one. If that doesn’t work:
2) Trash your preferences by holding command and option while launching FCPX.
Log in to reply.