- September 27, 2010 at 2:52 am
I just purchased a Kona LHI with the intent of capturing gameplay on my PC to my Mac Pro using HDMI. For some reason, video looks great, but absolutely no audio. I have done the following:
1) upgraded the firmware to 8.0.1
2) gone to the control panel to set the audio “input select” to HDMI, “map channels” to “1-2 to 1-2”, set the “audio sample rate” to 48000
I have also tested the following:
1) Playstation 3 to MAC using HDMI… video runs greenish, but audio captures fine with DVDs. Audio is garbled with games.
2) PC to TV using HDMI. Audio and Video run fine, so I’m sure both are running through the HDMI when connected to the Mac.
Would appreciate any help… already sank 10 hours in toying with settings . -.-
- September 29, 2010 at 2:29 pm
I’m guessing that no one has a solution =) I actually called AJA and they didnt have a solution either. However, I did solve my problem by just pulling analog audio separately from my computer through a 3.5 jack to xlr patch cable. Hope this helps someone in the future.
Log in to reply.