Creative Communities of the World Forums

The peer to peer support community for media production professionals.

Activity › Forums › Adobe After Effects › No audio!

  • Posted by Rickstahr on November 20, 2007 at 12:29 am

    I assume I’m doing something stupid…

    I import a video (from 2 different cameras), it has audio in the project window. I drag it onto the timeline and poof! No audio! tried it on a vista machine and an xp machine. WTF.

    Rickstahr replied 18 years, 10 months ago 57,943 Members · 1 Reply
  • 1 Reply
  • Rickstahr

    November 20, 2007 at 6:02 pm

    Thanks for the response. I’ve been struggling with this for a long time.

    I’m not sure I understand – I use 2 different capture devices on 2 different computers. Are you saying I’d need to capture at 48K? I could try that… if I can find that setting!

    I’ll report back if it works.

We use anonymous cookies to give you the best experience we can.
Our Privacy policy | GDPR Policy