New workstation with Premiere Pro 2023 Jittery Playback in Program Monitor ONLY
I have been using Premiere Pro for the past eight years now. To make my workflow more efficient and up to date, I have invested in and built a new workstation. All excited about 12core Ryzen 5900 / Corsair Vegenance LPX 4×16 3200mhz RAM, GeForce RTX 3060Ti on ASUS Dark Hero VIII, I have installed the newest Premiere Pro v.23.6, created a new project, but to my surprise, the playback on Program Monitor is very jittery: https://youtu.be/OpWxpIF5hUc
I have checked and implemented all the advised actions, and potential reasons why this occurs, but the video on preview is still looping and choppy. Please see below the steps I have undertaken to deal with this matter:
* Hardware checked for updates and drivers
* Checked the Sequence and Clip settings
* Cleared the Media Cache
* Lowered the resolution and use proxies
* Installed a previous v22 version
* Read most posts on the PP community support panel
* Used Adobe Creative Cloud Diagnostics, no issues found
I need to add, that the raw video recordings are playing well while previewing using Windows Movie Player.
Looking forward to hearing from you all!