Creative Communities of the World Forums

The peer to peer support community for media production professionals.

Activity › Forums › VEGAS Pro › Movie Studio 10 Crashing Upon Importing MP4s

  • Movie Studio 10 Crashing Upon Importing MP4s

    Posted by Zachary Henry on February 27, 2015 at 4:18 am

    I’ve been having a problem where the Movie Studio crashes upon importing an MP4, specifically one made be the Elgato game capture device. The video I’m using at the moment should work perfectly fine, as it has been successfully imported in the past. But now the program crashes immediately. I’ve searched everywhere for a solution but couldn’t find one. I’m getting this problem when it crashes: Unmanaged Exception (0xc0000005). Any tips?

    Steve Rhoden replied 11 years, 7 months ago 2 Members · 1 Reply
  • 1 Reply
  • Steve Rhoden

    February 27, 2015 at 11:30 pm

    If you have windows automatic update enabled, its always
    a culprit for things that once work to start giving problems.

    Steve Rhoden (Cow Leader)
    Film Maker & VFX Artist.
    Owner of Filmex Creative Media.
    Samples of my Work and Company can be seen here:
    https://www.facebook.com/FilmexCreativeMedia

We use anonymous cookies to give you the best experience we can.
Our Privacy policy | GDPR Policy