Creative Communities of the World Forums

The peer to peer support community for media production professionals.

Activity › Forums › VEGAS Pro › MOV files working in Vegas Pro 13, but not in Vegas Pro 14 and 16 (parallel install)

  • MOV files working in Vegas Pro 13, but not in Vegas Pro 14 and 16 (parallel install)

    Posted by Sascha Kimmel on November 10, 2018 at 6:08 am

    Hi, I have the problem that I cannot drag any MOV file which alpha transparency into (MAGIX) Vegas Pro 14 and Vegas Pro 16 (Trial), however it works perfectly with (SONY) Vegas Pro 13. All three versions are installed in parallel on the same system so it looks like a problem with Vegas and not with QuickTime.

    I have installed the latest QuickTime version. I didn’t test with non-alpha-transparency MOV files yet but I just don’t get the drop cursor in Vegas Pro. I had this happen before in older Vegas versions and could fix it with some tweaks. however as it works now in one Vegas version I’m completely lost.

    Any suggestions?

    Sascha Kimmel replied 7 years, 10 months ago 1 Member · 0 Replies
  • 0 Replies

Sorry, there were no replies found.

We use anonymous cookies to give you the best experience we can.
Our Privacy policy | GDPR Policy