Creative Communities of the World Forums

The peer to peer support community for media production professionals.

Activity › Forums › Adobe Encore DVD › Motion Menu Causes PowerDVD 6.0 to crash

  • Motion Menu Causes PowerDVD 6.0 to crash

    Posted by Kenian on October 17, 2007 at 11:56 pm

    I’ve created a DVD using a motion menu with 8 buttons, all animated. The DVD plays okay in a DVD player but on both my PCs it plays for about 6 seconds then causes PowerDVD to close. On this PC Windows Media Player crashes the PC when trying to play the DVD. I initially created the menu using 1.5 then finished it in 2.0. Can someone please point me at the problem. It took a while to create and if I’m going to have to redo it, it’d be nice to know the problem was resolved. Thanks.

    Kenian replied 18 years, 11 months ago 1 Member · 0 Replies
  • 0 Replies

Sorry, there were no replies found.

We use anonymous cookies to give you the best experience we can.
Our Privacy policy | GDPR Policy