Creative Communities of the World Forums

The peer to peer support community for media production professionals.

Activity › Forums › Apple Motion › Motion 3.0.2 crashing on MacBook Pro

  • Motion 3.0.2 crashing on MacBook Pro

    Posted by A j Levinson on February 13, 2009 at 5:43 pm

    I have a MacBook Pro that crashes Motion 3.0.2 when I’m trying to do something as simple as changing a fill color in an object. I purchased this laptop with specs that were supposed to handle Motion. (10.5.6, 2.5 Intel Core 2 Duo, 4 GB 667 DDR2 SDRAM, GeForce 8600 512 MB NVIDIA card).

    I reinstalled the complete FCP suite and it still crashes. FCP suite works fine on my MacPro.

    Any suggestions? Is it hardware specs?

    Thanks!

    Adam

    A j Levinson replied 17 years, 7 months ago 1 Member · 0 Replies
  • 0 Replies

Sorry, there were no replies found.

We use anonymous cookies to give you the best experience we can.
Our Privacy policy | GDPR Policy