Creative Communities of the World Forums

The peer to peer support community for media production professionals.

Activity › Forums › Apple Motion › Motion 3 problem

  • Motion 3 problem

    Posted by Tyrone Chan on April 8, 2009 at 4:03 pm

    I am newbie on Apple motion 3 .

    I want to ask is there anyone using motion3 to create some videos ?

    I got some troubles while i was making a video with 3d graphics and camera….

    when i editing some of the 2D videos , it goes fine and the rendering speed is nice…

    however, when i tried to create a video with 3d graphics , it went to super slow…

    the video resolution is only PAL DV format (720 * 5xx)

    i closed most of the useless layer as possible during my video editing, but it still very slow =.=

    Any one can help?

    Noah Kadner replied 17 years, 5 months ago 2 Members · 3 Replies
  • 3 Replies

We use anonymous cookies to give you the best experience we can.
Our Privacy policy | GDPR Policy