- January 22, 2015 at 1:21 pm
I am a real newbie in this forum and as a broadcaster too.
So thanks in advance for all your help and sorry for my english.
I am looking to buy a mobile unit that allows me to record conferences then stream them trough ustream for example.
I already have an HD SDI camera (EVI-H100S), preamp and mics (revolabs).
So i need to make a video that can be recorded and streamed with 3 sources :
– Video from my camera > BNC SDI
– Audio from my mics (or from the control room) > XLR
– Video from a computer (not the same each time) > VGA or HDMI
I need to alternate between the video from the camera and the video from the computer (when necessary).
I already try the television studio but it doesn’t fit for :
– the audio part (analog audio > analog to SDI converter > aes) > it did not work… don’t know why
– the video from the computer part (have to be the same resolution than the camera)
I also tried the ATEM 4K (with a blackmagic ultrastudio express) but it doesn’t fit for :
– the video from the computer part
Does anyone have a solution ?
Any help would be most welcome 🙂
Log in to reply.