Creative Communities of the World Forums

The peer to peer support community for media production professionals.

Activity › Forums › Adobe Premiere Pro › Mixed formats in CS 5.5 questions regarding compatability and mixed multi cam formats

  • Mixed formats in CS 5.5 questions regarding compatability and mixed multi cam formats

    Posted by Bruce Klein on September 25, 2013 at 3:28 pm

    The Camera 1 footage will be in DVC Pro50

    The second camera on the shoot is a Sony AVCHD format and I believe I could use some info for that cameras setting.

    Posting will be on Premiere pro cs5.5 and my question is can I post these formats at the same time on the same timeline and a multi cam post in CS5.5?…

    Since they are mixed formats what settings should be used for importing video to P Pro to make it work properly (if it will handle the mixed formats?)

    Part 2 of he question (posted on another forum also)

    I have a shoot tomorrow for a station that requires the following parameters…

    HD Content absolute requirements

    Resolution : 1280 x 720 PROFRESSIVE
    FRAME RATE : 59.94 fps
    CONSTANT Bit rates
    48 KHZ audio Sampling
    PCM audio
    Accepted HD types:
    DVC PRO HD: 100Mb/s, 4:2.2
    XDCAM-HD: 50 Mb/s 4:2.2
    MPEG2 (long GOP:IPB), 50 MB/s, 4:2.2

    I just want to know what setting I should set my 170 camera on…
    I am asking so I can be sure and assured that I select the proper Format…

    I will need to do an FTP …
    Accepted HD file extensions:
    .LXF
    .MXF (OP-1a Only)
    .GXF
    .MPEG-2 (Long GOP:IBP), 25 Mb/s 4:2.

    Thanks in Advance for your assistance…

    I use Adobe Premiere Pro CS 5.5 on a IMAC 27, Intel core i5 2.7 GHz, 12 GB 1333 MHz DDR3… MAC OSX 10.6.8 I have a 2 2 Terabyte external drives also.

    Thanks in advance for your help.

    Bruce

    Bruce Klein replied 13 years ago 1 Member · 0 Replies
  • 0 Replies

Sorry, there were no replies found.

We use anonymous cookies to give you the best experience we can.
Our Privacy policy | GDPR Policy