Creative Communities of the World Forums

The peer to peer support community for media production professionals.

Activity › Forums › Maxon Cinema 4D › Menus don’t fully open in C4D 10

  • Menus don’t fully open in C4D 10

    Posted by Felixx on September 15, 2007 at 12:38 pm

    Hello,

    As of a few days ago I have been unable to use my C4D app

    because the menus open only briefly and close immediately,

    so that I can’t click on any choice I want to make.

    This is very odd and I have no idea what to do about it.

    I’ve uninstalled and reinstalled but this has changed nothing.

    I’m hoping that someone can help me to solve this strange

    problem.

    Thanks for your consideration,
    felixx

    Felixx replied 19 years ago 1 Member · 0 Replies
  • 0 Replies

Sorry, there were no replies found.

We use anonymous cookies to give you the best experience we can.
Our Privacy policy | GDPR Policy