Creative Communities of the World Forums

The peer to peer support community for media production professionals.

Activity › Forums › VEGAS Pro › Lost Vegas 6 install disk

  • Lost Vegas 6 install disk

    Posted by Jeff Fitzsimmons on January 7, 2009 at 5:19 am

    I have a version of Vegas 4 that I upgraded to Vegas 6 a long time ago. I recently started editing again and went to install Vegas on my newly rebuilt PC and couldn’t find the Vegas 6 (& DVDA 3) disks. (I still have the Vegas 4 disks and the valid, registered serial numbers for both) I went to the Vegas site and saw that a lot has been added to Vegas in the last 2 versions so I decided to upgrade to Pro 8. The site asked me to enter a valid serial number to buy the upgrade and I entered the Vegas 6 number and bought the software.

    The upgrade arrived today and I went to install it and it requires me to install Vegas 6 (not just enter my serial number) Now I’m stuck.

    Does anyone know if there is an archive somewhere of old versions of Vegas files? They offer free trial downloads, just not the older versions. I have a valid key, but nothing to install! Any suggestion would be appreciated.

    Jeff Fitzsimmons replied 17 years, 8 months ago 2 Members · 2 Replies
  • 2 Replies

We use anonymous cookies to give you the best experience we can.
Our Privacy policy | GDPR Policy