Creative Communities of the World Forums

The peer to peer support community for media production professionals.

Forums Broadcasting Looking for video edit sales/tech support in Boston area

• Looking for video edit sales/tech support in Boston area

• Joe Carty

December 5, 2009 at 10:02 pm

Does anyone have any recommendations as to where to find a good video editing systems provider in the Boston area? I do edit and compositing work on Macs, primarily using FCP and After Effects.
    I’ve been using a west coast group (Promax) for the past ten years, with good success, but I would like to find a local group that specializes in turnkey video editing systems, and really knows there stuff. Not just the computers, but everything associated with running a studio. Storage systems, capture cards, HD monitors. And a group who also offers on-site support.

I’m curious to know who people in the Boston area use?

Thanks

Joe Carty
    Firedog Creative Inc.

• Rebecca Devaney

February 27, 2010 at 2:36 pm

We used Rule Broadcasting (Boston) to build out our studio, and I thought they were excellent – great technical support. You might want to chat with Mike Sutton there.

• William Mintzer

March 12, 2010 at 8:19 pm

Joe,

I am an Account Rep for Rule and we would be very happy to help you design and integrate a Final Cut Pro editing system. We have access to any peripheral products you will need to add, and can service and support your entire system with a full staff of talented technicians and engineers. Feel free to call any time to discuss further.

– WM
    1284 Soldiers Field Road
    Boston, MA 02135
    617-277-2200 x202

Viewing 1 - 3 of 3 posts

We use anonymous cookies to give you the best experience we can.
Our Privacy policy | GDPR Policy