Creative Communities of the World Forums

The peer to peer support community for media production professionals.

Activity › Forums › VEGAS Pro › Looking for someone with Vegas 15 to convert the project file to Premiere (not-for-profit documentary)

  • Looking for someone with Vegas 15 to convert the project file to Premiere (not-for-profit documentary)

    Posted by Cormac Mills ritchard on November 20, 2018 at 1:01 am

    Hi folks,

    I’ve been asked to edit a documentary pro bono, but my client no longer has access to a copy of Vegas Pro 15 (which the first editor used). I’m looking for someone with Vegas Pro 15 who I could send the project file to (2.4MB), who could then export it for Adobe Premiere (.prproj).

    Any help would be greatly appreciated.

    Thanks!
    Cormac.

    Cormac Mills ritchard replied 7 years, 10 months ago 2 Members · 4 Replies
  • 4 Replies

We use anonymous cookies to give you the best experience we can.
Our Privacy policy | GDPR Policy